These are the PC games I’ve played, with links to blog posts where available. For the ones I have completed, there’s a good chance I have also made save game archives. See the page with Save Games for these.
This list only cover games up to July 2019. Please visit my new blog for the latest list of PC games.
My PC gaming hobby began for real in about 2001. That’s why a few of the rows are grayed out – they were barely recorded in the 90’s and with almost none of the juicy details.
- Colored letter icon: ? = Unknown, A = Abandoned, C = Completed, P = Paused, S = Stopped
- Length is hours/minutes and/or number of sessions – a faded bar means an internet approximation (i.e. I don’t have my own length) and blue numbers that it’s from Steam (so probably exaggerated)
- Dates is start to end dates (absolute span)
- Difficulty is from easiest to hardest (my assessment of how hard the game felt)
- Cheat (gray bar) is from 0 to 5, with 0 meaning no cheating at all
- AS = Auto Save, CP = Checkpoints, LS = Limited Saves, MS = Mission Saves, SA = Save Anywhere
- Rating is my score from 1 to 10, with 10 as excellent – an arrow up means the game has redeeming qualities, an arrow down that it was bland, and a red rating that it was frustrating
- A small corner triangle in the rating box means there’s a tooltip – hover on it to see this
All the games in the list above are a mix of DOS and Windows games. I’ve also completed a few games on other formats, albeit very few. I really try to stick with PC games only.
On Amiga, I completed Zak McCracken and the Alien Mindbenders with my friend Axel. On PlayStation 2, I’ve completed Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance (with my friend Marc), ICO, and Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. On iPad, I played Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP until my save games got wiped.